The principle of breast auto-augmentation is the filling of the breast volume with the body fat taken from another part of the body. The prerequisite for this procedure is the possibility to remove approx. 600ml of fat tissue from the abdomen, hips or thighs. During the operation, liposuction is performed, the fat is cleaned and applied to the breasts with thin cannulas. Usually a repetition of the procedure is necessary because after the first procedure there can be a loss of up to 40% of the injected fat tissue. This method is recommended for patients who wish to have a small breast augmentation because the breast cannot be augmented by more than 1 size. Fat removal is performed by means of tumescent liposuction which is gentle for the body.
- Hospitalization: outpatient
- After the surgery: the breast should be kept warm, compression bra must be worn 4-6 weeks
- Scars: no scars, only cannula punctures
- Stitches: dissolvable
- Fit for work: after 1 week, physically demanding work after 2 weeks
- Sport: avoid for 4 weeks
- Sun / solarium: avoid for at least 4 weeks