Dr. Ferra graduated from the II. faculty of medicine, Charles University in Prague in 1993 and completed the state examinations in the field of surgery, internal medicine, paediatrics and gynaecology. He is a holder of the Czech Medical Chamber licence for medical practice in the field of plastic surgery and the licence for acting as a professional guarantor within the same field. Dr. Ferra specialises in aesthetic surgery, facial, breast and abdominal surgeries as well as liposuction.
Dr. Ferra is the author of various publications and gives lectures both in the Czech republic and abroad for the professional and lay public. He periodically takes part in a large number of international symposiums – IMCAS Paris, EURAPS, Madrid and others. Dr. Ferra is a member of the JEP Plastic Sugery Society, „The International Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (IPRAS)“, „The European Society of Aesthetic Laser Surgery“ and „The European Association of Plastic Surgery“.
- 1993 – 1996 Paediatric surgery and surgeon at the clinic of the “Institute for Postgraduate Education”
- 1996 – 1997 Surgeon at the Faculty Hospital Královské Vinohrady, Prague
- 1997 – 2002 Surgeon for plastic and reconstructive surgery incl. microsurgery, replantatino and hand surgery at the Faculty Hospital Královské Vinohrady, Prague
- 2003 – 2009 Head Physician for plastic and reconstructive surgery in Waldkirchen, Kliniken Freyung-Grafenau GmbH, Germany
- 2009 Head Surgeon at the Clinic Laser Esthetic in Prague
- Clinic for plastic and reconstructive surgery of the University Hospital Basel, Switzerland, headed by professor J. Prein